Thank you for taking an interest in submitting to iProv!
There are two ways to submit games for consideration for inclusion:
You can submit individual games (or variants of existing games) in the app itself.
For larger submissions, or to edit existing games:
- Download iprov.xml to your computer. (Hint: right-click and choose “Save Link As”).
- Make the desired changes or additions to the file.
- Add any new games to the end of the file.
- Make sure to match the spacing and format used in the rest of the document. Do not change any of the spacing.
- Send the completed file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some things to note:
- All submissions are subject to review and editing. Submitting does not guarantee inclusion.
- I will make an effort to credit all submissions in the app, but by submitting content you are freely dedicating it to the iProv Database, which is itself licensed under the Creative Commons and may be used for other purposes by anyone without any attribution to the individual contributors.
- Please do not submit any content that is subject to copyright.
- There is no timetable for releases. I love iProv but I’m not paid to update it, so it only ever happens in my infrequent spare time.